You ever run into things that you wish you knew? Things you don’t have time to learn, maybe, or that are out of your willingness to run down, or stuff that’s hard to find out?
There are many such things I wish I knew. So here’s a list of stuff that I wish I knew:
1. how to write CSS and other computer code
2. how to use Photoshop or other graphics programs
3. How to train dogs for agility
4. How to fly fish
5. How to rebuild a car
6. How to make General Tso’s chicken that really tastes like General Tso’s
7. How to skateboard
8. How to weld
9. How to cut and polish rocks (that one I do plan to learn)
10. Geology. Everything.
11. Chemistry–how to create formulas for things and make things with chemistry
12. How to watercolor well.
13. How to do calligraphy
14. How to tan hide
15. How to dance ballroom (low key ballroom–nothing fancy)
16. How to use the gears on my bike.
17. How to wire things
18. How to fix a computer
19. How to make silver jewelry, including wirewrap
20. how to sail
There are tons more. Some of these I plan to work on. Others I’m not sure I’ll get the chance or the gumption to do it. What about you? What sorts of things do you want to know that you haven’t learned yet?