Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Community, connection, and solitude ... 18 hours ago
- New ebook release: A SPRIG OF BLOSSOMED THORN by Patrice Greenwood ... 18 hours ago
- Author Interview: Judith Tarr ... 1 day ago
- Free Fiction Monday — Prophesy in Shadows ... 1 day ago
- Blocks and Breakage ... 1 day ago
- Monsters Under the Bed ... 1 day ago
- Consideration of Works “Past”: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind ... 2 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 2 days ago
- Father’s Day ... 2 days ago
- Magic and Goosebumps ... 3 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Tag Archives: Marissa Day
Hello, and welcome to Banned Books Week at Book View Cafe. I’m Marissa Day, and I write erotic romance. Given what I write, it’s probably no surprise that I took it personally when I heard a number of groups either … Continue reading
Giving in to the pleasure… Centuries ago, Sir Thomas Lynne was seduced by the faery queen Tatiana. He does her bidding while Tatiana’s magic keeps him young. Now she orders him to gain entrance to Kensington Palace, where he’s to … Continue reading
I admit, I’ve been dancing around this one a little bit. But sooner or later, when writing a sex scene, there’s going to have to be a description of the body parts involved. If there is a portion of literature … Continue reading
The RT Book Reviews website has posted a special message from BVC author Marissa Day about the writing of her new, very hot Regency Romance THE SEDUCTION OF MIRANDA PROSPER.