New Book Alert
Search by author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Want Writing Advice From Ursula K. Le Guin? ... 6 hours ago
- Mr. Holmes: A Very Short Review ... 11 hours ago
- BVC Announces The Changespell Saga by Doranna Durgin ... 15 hours ago
- Navigating the Ocean of Story: Session 1, Part 3 ... 1 day ago
- Author Interview: Cynthia Felice ... 1 day ago
- Story Excerpt Sunday: From Harmony by C.F. Bentley ... 2 days ago
- How to Bike in Boston ... 2 days ago
- The Rambling Writer Revisits Tulum, Mexico ... 3 days ago
- Write Hacks 7: Train the Ear ... 4 days ago
- In the Pacific Northwest? Come Hear BVC Members Shannon Page & Mark Ferrari Read! ... 5 days ago
Book View Cafe on tumblrhttp://bookviewcafe.tumblr.com/
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
Halves and half-nots. Haves and have-nots. He was a Have-not and the woman uncomfortably sharing a train nook with him was a Have. There was no in-between any more.
Las Vegas is no longer the party city it once was. It has become a place where the gap between rich and poor is wider than the nearby Grand Canyon. Owen Frost has made choices he never wanted to make. When he arrives for his job as a tutor of the child of Evelyn Sayles, one of the richest women in this changed world, he wonders if he’s made another.
Today I’m presenting workshops at the Chanticleer Authors Conference, so I’m sharing a “retro” trip to Las Vegas a few years ago. A naturopath friend had urged Thor and me to visit the Red Rock canyons near Las Vegas for … Continue reading
Rendezvous Where Immortals Come to Play… Annie Bloom runs the newest branch of Rendezvous, an exclusive luxury resort for the immortal fey, and arranges a gala soiree to celebrate its anniversary. Just as a committee from the Board of Directors … Continue reading