New Book Alert
Search by author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Want Writing Advice From Ursula K. Le Guin? ... 6 hours ago
- Mr. Holmes: A Very Short Review ... 11 hours ago
- BVC Announces The Changespell Saga by Doranna Durgin ... 15 hours ago
- Navigating the Ocean of Story: Session 1, Part 3 ... 1 day ago
- Author Interview: Cynthia Felice ... 1 day ago
- Story Excerpt Sunday: From Harmony by C.F. Bentley ... 2 days ago
- How to Bike in Boston ... 2 days ago
- The Rambling Writer Revisits Tulum, Mexico ... 3 days ago
- Write Hacks 7: Train the Ear ... 4 days ago
- In the Pacific Northwest? Come Hear BVC Members Shannon Page & Mark Ferrari Read! ... 5 days ago
Book View Cafe on tumblrhttp://bookviewcafe.tumblr.com/
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Tag Archives: Irene Radford
BVC Founding Member Phyllis Irene Radford is pleased to announce the release of her latest book from DAW Books, A Spoonful of Magic, under her Irene Radford byline. A Spoonful of Magic is the first book in a new series about … Continue reading
Den of Iniquity My story in this anthology started with this: There are photos of many similar hearths floating around the internet. Some of them more sinister than this. As cool and imaginative as they are, I’m not certain I’d … Continue reading
The Word Museum by Jeffrey Kacirk, Barnes & Noble, New York, 2000 is a marvelous tool for writers of historical fiction. Not only does it help find the right word for the occasion, it is good for a laugh or … Continue reading
Four BVC authors offer bundles of their most popular novels. Continue reading
Speculative Journeys by Irene Radford In Speculative Journeys, Irene Radford extends her short story collections into science fiction and contemporary fantasy with fourteen tales both old and new. Why is time-travel reserved for wealthy tourists and forbidden to historians?
The Final Choice a story from the collection Fantastical Ramblings by Irene Radford Death sat at the bar wondering what he had forgotten to do. 11:02 P.M. December 31. There was something he had to do before midnight or the … Continue reading
Book View Cafe’s own Phyllis Radford (aka Irene Radford, P.R. Frost, and C.F. Bentley) is June’s top-selling author at Skywarrior Books, publisher of her collaborations with Bob Brown. Congrats, Phyl!
Editor’s note: This week’s “critter” post is a special post on music about the Irish wolfhounds in Irene Radford’s Merlin’s Descendants series. I’m not certain when I fell I love with Irish Wolfhounds. It might have been the day a … Continue reading