Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Making Word(s) Count #2: Playing the Trump Card ... 7 hours ago
- Notes From The Nebula Awards Weekend – the “good parts” version ... 1 day ago
- BVC Announces The Crystal Rose, Book Three of the Mer Cycle, by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff ... 1 day ago
- Madeleine Robins Talks Fairy Tales on The Big Idea ... 1 day ago
- Talking Heads ... 1 day ago
- Why Your Library May Not Have the E-Book You Want ... 2 days ago
- Horse Yoga Evolves ... 2 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 3 days ago
- Nostalgia Vacations and Indoor Volcanoes ... 4 days ago
- “Nahiku West” a Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award Finalist ... 5 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Tag Archives: family
I was, religiously speaking, raised by wolves. Which is to say, I was raised by two people who had no investment in the faiths of their upbringing (one Jew, one Episcopalian) and left it up to me and my brother … Continue reading
Ever noticed that when you’re young your family resembles the Earth-centered version of the Universe? And then when you get older and things get more perspective your family resembles the solar system as it actually is?