New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- The Word is Baseball ... 21 hours ago
- Health Insurance, the Sequel ... 23 hours ago
- What Goes Around Comes Around ... 1 day ago
- BVC Announces Forever by Pati Nagle ... 1 day ago
- Leah Cutter has a short story in Hex in the City ... 2 days ago
- Author Interview: Jill Zeller ... 3 days ago
- Mirror, Mirror ... 3 days ago
- Kids’ Letters ... 3 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 4 days ago
- The Eighth of December ... 4 days ago
- Barb Caffrey on The Word is Baseball
- Angela Benedetti on Story Inspiration Sunday
- McIntyre Interview with Quintin Kreth | Feminist Science Fiction Seminar on My First Computer: Osborne I
- McIntyre Interview with Quintin Kreth | Feminist Science Fiction Seminar on The Starfarers Quartet
- McIntyre Interview with Quintin Kreth | Feminist Science Fiction Seminar on Best of the Blog: Writing Star Trek Novels, or, Why don’t you get a morally acceptable job?
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
When I write a sexy paranormal story, the speculative idea is like that little turn of the wrist that makes all the pieces in the kaleidoscope shift a fraction of an inch … and suddenly you see a whole new pattern. The junk inside the kaleidoscope is the same old junk. But because the light is shooting between all those mirrors, an ordinary little piece of life becomes fascinating.
Do this with sex and you’ll see what I mean about keeping it fresh. Continue reading