Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- All Creatures Real and Otherwise: Cats Eat Homework? ... 1 day ago
- WWW Wednesday 6-19-2013 ... 1 day ago
- Community, connection, and solitude ... 2 days ago
- New ebook release: A SPRIG OF BLOSSOMED THORN by Patrice Greenwood ... 2 days ago
- Author Interview: Judith Tarr ... 3 days ago
- Free Fiction Monday — Prophesy in Shadows ... 3 days ago
- Blocks and Breakage ... 3 days ago
- Monsters Under the Bed ... 3 days ago
- Consideration of Works “Past”: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind ... 4 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 4 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
Nancy Jane Moore’s essay on why she never uses The Elements of Style is now up as part of the lastest issue of Broad Universe’s Broadsheet. This is a reprint from Book View Cafe’s Brewing Fine Fiction, so if you … Continue reading
By Brenda Clough Everybody loves pie, yes? Last spring it was determined that no, we did not have a good photograph of a pie for March 14. I declared I would not only bake one, once the summer fruit … Continue reading
Gooitzen Van Dam at the University of Gonnigen makes his tumors glow. Don’t tell me: the avant garde is at it again? They’ve come up with a ghoulish mashup between art and health?