Over here at Clough’s Little Acre we have been wrestling with huge home improvement projects. My poor knitted squid has been relegated to a knitting bag, until the builders are finished. Also I have been to the Nebula Awards and to the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society, which has sucked up all my weekends. So in the meantime here is a blog post on Lawrence Schoen’s Eating Authors site. His idea is to get authors to discuss their favorite meals, and mine is in Naples at a small seedy restaurant in the bad part of town.
Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Stalking the Wild Muse: The Muse of the Manure Fork ... 10 hours ago
- Writing Nowadays–Kindle Fanfic ... 22 hours ago
- A Sense of Infinite Possibility ... 1 day ago
- WWW Wednesday: Yes, I Read Books! ... 1 day ago
- Making Word(s) Count #2: Playing the Trump Card ... 2 days ago
- Notes From The Nebula Awards Weekend – the “good parts” version ... 3 days ago
- BVC Announces The Crystal Rose, Book Three of the Mer Cycle, by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff ... 3 days ago
- Madeleine Robins Talks Fairy Tales on The Big Idea ... 4 days ago
- Talking Heads ... 4 days ago
- Why Your Library May Not Have the E-Book You Want ... 4 days ago
- David D. Levine on Writing Nowadays–Kindle Fanfic
- Jean Lamb on Writing Nowadays–Kindle Fanfic
- baskets faux christian louboutin est fait de lézards leatherbased ? Patty Boom Boom's Adventures on Making Word(s) Count #2: Playing the Trump Card
- Jenny on Stalking the Wild Muse: The Muse of the Manure Fork
- Sherwood Smith on Stalking the Wild Muse: The Muse of the Manure Fork
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area