Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Making Word(s) Count #2: Playing the Trump Card ... 9 hours ago
- Notes From The Nebula Awards Weekend – the “good parts” version ... 1 day ago
- BVC Announces The Crystal Rose, Book Three of the Mer Cycle, by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff ... 1 day ago
- Madeleine Robins Talks Fairy Tales on The Big Idea ... 1 day ago
- Talking Heads ... 2 days ago
- Why Your Library May Not Have the E-Book You Want ... 2 days ago
- Horse Yoga Evolves ... 2 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 3 days ago
- Nostalgia Vacations and Indoor Volcanoes ... 4 days ago
- “Nahiku West” a Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award Finalist ... 5 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Daily Archives: October 12, 2011
Supreme Court of the United States Defines Personhood Flash Fiction Satire by Vonda N. McIntyre In an expected decision today, the United States Supreme Court reaffirmed its definition of Corporations as persons, and redefined organic beings as unpersons. Unpersons include nebular avatars, bionic individuals (including biological … Continue reading
The news came this evening by phone—Patty died yesterday. This was a double shock in that I’d known her health was bad, but I didn’t realize it was that bad. You never know.
What I do know is that Patty wrote as Patty Glen. Go find her books—there are only one or two. They’re funny and sexy and a lot like Patty—bigger than life and great to have around. But Patty is no longer here, and that great big western epic she was planning will not be written. Nor will so many other stories she had in mind. You never know. Continue reading