Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- Madeleine Robins Talks Fairy Tales on The Big Idea ... 16 hours ago
- Talking Heads ... 18 hours ago
- Why Your Library May Not Have the E-Book You Want ... 1 day ago
- Horse Yoga Evolves ... 1 day ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 2 days ago
- Nostalgia Vacations and Indoor Volcanoes ... 3 days ago
- “Nahiku West” a Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award Finalist ... 3 days ago
- Stalking the Wild Muse: Writer Rituals & Habits ... 4 days ago
- Spy Princess a Mythopoeic Award Finalist ... 4 days ago
- Writing Tools and the March of Technology ... 5 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Daily Archives: March 15, 2011
Once The Idea Fairy has deposited a packet beneath your pillow, or you’ve unwrapped the latest mail-order from Schenectady, you must decide, among other things, whether you’ve got a short-short or a multi-volume epic on your hands.