Book View Café
Book View Café is a cooperative publishing effort among authors across all genres, from science fiction to romance to historical to mainstream. Come on in, sit down, grab a cup of coffee and sample our daily offerings.
New Book Alert
Blogs by Author
Follow Us On The Web!
- WWW Wednesday: Yes, I Read Books! ... 15 hours ago
- Making Word(s) Count #2: Playing the Trump Card ... 1 day ago
- Notes From The Nebula Awards Weekend – the “good parts” version ... 2 days ago
- BVC Announces The Crystal Rose, Book Three of the Mer Cycle, by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff ... 2 days ago
- Madeleine Robins Talks Fairy Tales on The Big Idea ... 2 days ago
- Talking Heads ... 2 days ago
- Why Your Library May Not Have the E-Book You Want ... 3 days ago
- Horse Yoga Evolves ... 3 days ago
- Story Inspiration Sunday ... 4 days ago
- Nostalgia Vacations and Indoor Volcanoes ... 5 days ago
Search Print Titles @ Powell’s
Cafe Authors Area
Daily Archives: February 6, 2011
Widdershins, Brody Hall and KPM have each won an autographed corpy of Forest Moon Rising by P.R. Frost. If you will contact me off list at ramblinphyl AT gmail DOT com with your snail mail address I’ll get them out … Continue reading
We are at a convention. The topic is posted on the whiteboard outside the room: What is the best fantasy world? Three fans come up behind me, as I am waiting to go inside.
(Picture from here.) Some things are just weird. The little gem to the left here is the Barreleye Fish, Macropinna microstoma. The green spheres are the eyes. The things that look like Sad Sack eyes are in fact nostrils.